Saturday, November 3, 2012

"Nobody cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy."

For my friend out there who is struggling and hating on the world,

"I know you feel like you are breaking down. Oh I know, it gets so hard sometimes.
Be Calm.
"

I had a friend who asked me, "Well what happens if you get tired of being happy?" Who gets tired of being happy? If you do, then you are doing it all wrong. If you feel like others are trying to take away your happiness, they are. Here's the thing. Don't let them. I know. Easier said then done. But no one wants to be known as the person who hates everything so you might as well try to not be that person. Some people complain and complain yet, they don't want to change. You can only change if you let yourself. But if you don't want to change, don't complain about how unhappy you are because you are bringing it upon yourself. Sometimes, I do just need to cry. I get hurt and tired and it feels good to cry. Tomorrow though, nothing that happend today will matter except for the things I learned.
sarah
















No comments:

Post a Comment