Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Angsty Bathroom Cleaning.

baylee

Hey friends. Sorry there's been no postage from either me or Sarah. Things have been
crazy. We've been meaning to post more head wraps Sarah made, but have been pushing it aside due to family activities and illnesses. I thought I'd drop in with a little too doo lou, in case anyone actually reads this.

Today was a bathroom cleaning day. And I wasn't even asked. My mind has been buzzing with song lyrics, and I needed to sing them all whilst scrubbing at my bathtub with Soft Scrub. I love song lyrics. They are the help that we never asked for, yet so desperately needed. They are the friend that can never leave, and with one push of a button, their shoulder is right there to cry on. They are our thoughts and feelings said so much more creatively and correctly than we could ever portray. May I?

(a lot of you smart cookies probably noticed that our blog title is inspired from a fun. song. they're kinda the kings of great lyrics. which is why the majority of these are also from fun. songs.)

"I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked...
...and here they come again to jack my style."
some nights. fun.

"Why haven't you been there for me?
Can't you see, I'm losing my mind,
(this time i think it's for real.)"
be calm. fun.

"Yeah, it's all alright,
I guess it's all alright...
I've got nothing left inside my chest,
but it's all alright."
all aright. fun.

"kiss.
There's a thought so how 'bout this...
Let's pretend that both our lips are made of candy...
...after all, we need sweets every now and then..."
don't you. darren criss

"My heart's breaking for my sister,
And that con that she called love...
Then I look into my nephew's eyes...
Man, you won't believe the most amazing things,
that can come from some terrible nights."
some nights. fun.

"I'm scared that everyone is out to get me."
be calm. fun.

"Some nights I wish this all would end,
'cause I could use some friends for a change."
some nights. fun.

"Well, all this glitter's gettin' dark,
there's concrete growin' in the city park,
I don't know who my neighbors are,
and there's bars on the corners,
and bars on my heart."
where the green grass grows. tim mcgraw

"I feel like an artist,
whose lost his touch...
He likes himself in his art,
but not his art too much."
human. darren criss

Alright friends, thanks for that. I'm out now.

#loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment